Serving the Greater Austin community with locations in SW Austin, Buda, and Dripping Springs
We know there is a lot of confusion about health insurance, especially with all the changes over the last few years.
One of our core values here at TexStar Chiropractic is Communication and to us this includes clear communication about the financial costs of health care.
Although we do not allow insurance companies to dictate the quality of care that we provide to our patients, if you do have insurance coverage we want
to make sure that you are able to utilize those benefits whenever possible.
We want to answer some of the most common questions we get about insurance and how it may help you to cover the financial investment for your health care.
Do you take my health insurance?
- We accept payment from and will send claim forms to any of the major US health insurance carriers on your behalf.
- We are In Network with almost all the Humana, United, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Medicare plans.
- This means that we have negotiated prices with those companies for the services that they include in their plans
- This also means that the money you spend on the services that are part of your insurance plan may go toward your In-Network deductible.
- We are considered an Out of Network Provider with most of the other major health insurance carriers.
- That means that we will bill your insurance and if you have Out of Network Benefits your insurance company may help pay for your care.
- What you pay for services that are included with your health plan will also go toward your out of network deductible if you have one.
Does Medicare cover treatment at a Chiropractic office?
- Medicare covers spinal manipulation which is a part of most chiropractic visits.
- Additional services may be necessary for you to reach your health goals.
- Secondary insurance may or may not cover some of the services that Medicare does not.
Do I Need insurance to be seen?
- Not at all
- We set our fees based on what it costs us to provide each service so a large percentage of our patents get care in our office with no insurance
coverage at all.
- We also have payment plans available in case your health investment does not fit into your budget all at one time.
We are dedicated to Excellence in our office both in the quality of our care as well as our customer service. Our philosophy has always been to recommend
the best care possible for our patients and not let insurance restrictions determine the quality of care that we provide. However, if you do have insurance
coverage, we are committed to helping you get the greatest possible benefit from it.